Affiliated to Maulana Abul Kalam Azad University of Technology, West Bengal (MAKAUT, WB),
Bachelor of Business Administration Degree BBA:
Bachelor of Business Administration Degree is a very popular Undergraduate Degree in India. The degree is awarded for a program in Business Administration. The duration of the program is 3 years, divided into many semesters. BBA program is designed to give essential knowledge about Management education. The program also develops the student’s entrepreneurship and communication skills.
The students are prepared to discover changes created in management career. Business Administration study methodology includes training through practical classes. The program includes case studies, industrial visits etc. BBA course also covers projects and presentations. Bachelor’s degree courses in Business Administration/ Business Studies/ Management Studies are called by various names. These programs have different names like BBA, BBS and BMS.
Advantages or Benefits of Bachelor of Business Administration Degree
- BBA develops aspirant’s managerial abilities by providing a broader perspective through information of every function. The program enhances the candidate’s decision-making capability and communication skills.
- BBA graduates can obtain straight entry into the corporate world.
Eligibility criteria for BBA
Usually there are no entrance tests for getting admission into this program. Some institutes select only Indian citizens. The applicants must have passed the HSC (10+2) from a reputed education board.
BBA Job Opportunities – BBA Jobs
There are huge jobs after BBA. Scope after BBA is very high. A person after doing BBA degree can get jobs such as In Insurance, Marketing Industry, Financial Institutions, FMGC, Government jobs and Consumer Durable Industry etc. Graduates having BBA Degree can work in the following roles at various companies.
- Operations Manager
- Business Development Executive
- Financial analyst
- Human Resources Generalist
- Process Analyst
- Marketing Executive
- Human Resources Manager
- Name of the course : BBA
- Duration: 3 years
- Eligibility: 10+2 passed/appeared from recognized Central or State Govt. Board
- Seat: 60
- Industrial training duration: As per the curriculum in respective semesters
- Placement: India and Abroad
- Degree awarded: MAKAUT ( West Bengal University of Technology)
- ReviewCourses Name
- Total Credit Hours